The Good, the Bad and the Ugly / Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (Sergio Leone, 1966)

Not bad, but I don’t think the white borders suit it.

Apart from being a BD + DVD combo, how is this different from the original Japanese BD release. Is it just a nice “limited edition” cover?

[quote=“Novecento, post:342, topic:307”]Apart from being a BD + DVD combo, how is this different from the original Japanese BD release. Is it just a nice “limited edition” cover?[/quote]No idea, more than likely.

Limited edition till the next Limited edition comes out :smiley: .

Clint Eastwood and MGM (I guess they own the rights) recently gave permission to my film school friend Katia de Vidas to use footage from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly in new music video for HIRED GUN by Peter Doherty and Alan Wass Peter Doherty, Alan Wass & The Lipstick Melodies HIRED GUN [Official Video] - YouTube

What do you think?

Not my cup of tea, but sure some people will like :slight_smile: .

Good tune, nice voice, but it’s not really my type of music
Like the guitars.

Everybody watch this, its terrific:

yea it’s quite amazing even though it starts weird. they really nailed it

Yes, it’s well done, and the beginning is the weakest part.
I’ve watched it twice now, and liked it better the second time.

I suppose they need a ‘song doctor’, the musical equivalent of a script doctor: somebody who says what wrong and what good about existing songs (and proposes some improvements): there’s a really good song in it.

Pete Doherty in Lee HAzelwood mode sounds good, I like the song, I’m a sucker by what’s called Americana and tall US western imaginarium, all the feeling in it, and landscape a la Paris Texas (among others), unfortunately for me only have been in Canada.

About the ukeleke group, good not only the instrumental part the the vocals also, very good feeling

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:348, topic:307”]Everybody watch this, its terrific:

[url]YouTube

Yes very nice !

i saw it 3 times in one month and yes what can i say? it’s a masterpiece, time change the things

Redemption at last, never too late to see the light

yes of course, but i will never change my mind for once upon a time in the west

thats my favourite movie of all times.
just love to watch it again and again
sergio is one of the best directors I have ever known

Why Sentenza had holster on the left side? Whether it not did made longer way to weapon than in common manner? Maybe he uses this method because Leone tried to differentiate him from Blondie?

Finally my exams finished…i can take a nice breath now…

1 Like

A question to the million members here from the whole world:

Was there any theatrical version, apart from the original Italian one, which contained one or more of the scenes which were not part of the so called 161 min international version.

I mean those 7 scenes (or part of scenes) which were firstly dubbed in 2002 for the English version:

No answer yet. Is no answer here already the answer?