SWDb Spaghetti Western Hall of Fame

1. José Manuel Martín
  2. Paolo Bianchini
  3. Aristide Massaccesi

It does not seem right to me to nominate Massaccesi as Joe D’Amato, it makes little sense because his better-known (directorial) pseudonym is dated 1975 (Giubbe rosse a.k.a. Cormack of the Mounties) and all his work on SWs as camera operator and director of photography was made with his real name.

I nominated him as D’amato because he’s better known with his pseudonym but you have a point here.

Not imho. I would put them in the Hall of Blame instead.

Ah yes, forgot about that

1. Luciano Rossi
  2. Joseph Egger
  3. Papi/Columbo

Thanks for voting so far everyone. Dec. 2 midnight is the deadline.

Good point Jonathan. I will put both names using AKA if he gets inducted.

Okay here is my ballot.

1. Jose Calvo (because I love the guy)
  2. Henry Fonda (because I nominated him)
  3. Papi and Columbo (because I owe it to JW and his 7 year crusade to get these two inducted. Here’s to the next 7 champ!)

Wanted posters uploaded.

1. Jose Calvo
  2. Michele Lupo
  3. Papi and Colombo
  1. Rossi
  2. Damon
  3. D’Amato

What would I do without you. Thanks alot man.

1 - Michele Lupo
2 - Joseph Egger
3 - Colombo & Papi

1. Mark Damon
  2. Jose Manuel Martin
  3. Joe D’Amato
  1. Joseph Egger
  2. Michele Lupo
  3. Papi and Colombo
  1. Luciano Rossi
  2. Chelo Alonso
  3. Colombo and Papi

Thanks for voting so far. You have until tommorow morning.

This year’s voting is very very tight. Probably the tightest competition we’ve ever had. No clear frontrunners. It looks like its gonna be a photo finish.

Ladies and gentleman boys and girls I’m proud to announce the Hall of Fame class of 2016.

Michele Lupo Director
Joseph Egger Supporting Actor
Cinematographer Joe D’Amato

Joseph Egger! It finally happened, Ennioo!

Good stuff, although simultaneously I’m disgusted Colombo and Papi didn’t make it through. Just out of curiosity, how many votes more did D’Amato get?

I am so pleased Joseph Egger has finally managed to get in the Hall of Fame :smiley:. Been trying for a few years now to get him in.
The actor sums up the quirky style of supporting actors which really make the genre so interesting and special for me.

1 Like

Michele Lupo and Joseph Egger :smile:

Yep,finally the guys are in there (was a long way)

Thanks guys. I’ll try to get out the bios in more timely fashion than last year.
Unemployment really messed me up and I found it hard to get motivated to do it.

JW, they just missed it by 2 votes! I think they’ll get in eventually. Hey my guys Henry Fonda and Jose Calvo didn’t make it either and they were pretty important too.

Congrats Ennio :wink:

btw I’m still confused as to how to quote people with this new format.