SWDb Spaghetti Western Hall of Fame

Joe D’amato (cinematographer)

Nominate myself again :D…

Joseph Egger …Supporting actor.

I’m gonna go with something different this year:

Lead Actor: Henry Fonda!

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:982, topic:2068”]Nominate myself again :D…

Joseph Egger …Supporting actor.[/quote]

Good choice :wink:

Nominate Michele Lupo (Director)

Rick Boyd - Supporting Actor

Rick Boyd was voted into the hall of fame last year.

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:983, topic:2068”]I’m gonna go with something different this year:

Lead Actor: Henry Fonda![/quote]
Good choice.

Supporting actors: Chelo Alonso

Supporting Actor - Jose Manuel Martin… 30-ish films and a favorite of the choir-mistress.

And me 8)

My bad. I guess he is one who doesn’t have a wanted poster yet. I should have checked the full lists instead of going by the posters alone.

How about Jose Calvo - Supporting Actor

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:982, topic:2068”]Nominate myself again :D…

Joseph Egger …Supporting actor.[/quote]

Seconded

Yeah if someone can do that for me it would be much appreciated.

Jose Calvo definitely deserves his spot. I remember him being nominated in previous years and me voting for him.

[quote=“John Welles, post:979, topic:2068”]I want to nominate (as I always do):

Arrigo Colombo & Giorgio Papi
The producing partnership who were behind A Fistful of Dollars and thus gave birth to the Spaghetti Western as we know it.[/quote]

This may finally be your year JW because I’m considering implementing a rule where the candidate with the most votes who happens to be in the writer, cinematographer or producer categories automatically gets inducted even though he might not have the most votes overall. I’m heavily considering this because those three categories haven’t had any new inductees since the inaugeral year back in 2010.

Then it would make more sense to give everybody a chance to nominate an additional person in the writer, cinematographer or producer category.

Anyway, I’d like to nominate Luciano Rossi.

Claudio Undari- Supporting Actor

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:994, topic:2068”]Then it would make more sense to give everybody a chance to nominate an additional person in the writer, cinematographer or producer category.

Anyway, I’d like to nominate Luciano Rossi.[/quote]

Thats a good idea. Its too late now but I will do that for next year.

For now we have Joe D’Amato and Papi/Colombo so far. If no one else nominates a writer/cinematographer/producer than either one of these two candidates is getting inducted.

Man, I would have expected Joe D’Amato to be already in. Weird.

Thats what makes the hall of fame so great. There’s seemingly an endless supply of deserving guys to induct in the years to come.

Director - Paolo Bianchini

Someone new. Good call Adam!