Spaghetti Western Database 2 Year Anniversary

thank you. so lets make august 4 the birthday, unless i am in switzerland at the planet terror premiere, iā€™ll be online in here to celebrate with blackjack and hookersā€¦ if i am, party without me :slight_smile: iā€™ll be partying with Robert and Rose in that case

Over Opinioned arseholesā€¦I know what you mean!

Then Seb, put it in the news and on the main page. The swdb becomes 2. A reason to live, a reason to celebrate! :slight_smile: :smiley: Yeehaw.

SWDB 2 years old Central European Time ;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Regards to all fellow board-members, and keep posting 8)

I will say the same HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :smiley:

Well I would crack open a beerā€¦ but I am already having one!

Happy Birthday, hereā€™s to another 2 years and beyondā€¦ ;D

I had too much Iā€™m going to bed. haha. but Iā€™m going to switzerland tomorrow for the Planet Terror premiereā€¦ busy as always

THANKS to everyone who is doing their part for this website. I am happy to say that the concept (a wiki) for this type of website has been a full success and i enjoy checking out the forums everyday. Keep it up everybode and keep telling friends and spreading the word. It is already Tarantinoā€™s favorite website, what more can you ask for, haha!

PARTY ON! HOOKERS ARE ON ME!

5ā€™10" Brunette with big tits please ;D

Hope you have a fun day tomorrow then Seb!

Cheers mates ;D

Iā€™d like to add my congratulations to everyone on the siteā€™s 2nd birthday and in particular to Seb for starting it and all the hard work he puts in to keep it such a great place.
Iā€™d also like to congratulate all our members, because it is you guys who set the tone here on the forum which is always positive, fun and supportive. It is also you who make the site in general such a wealth of useful information to a Spaghetti geek like me. Iā€™ve only been a member here since march but it has been a real treasure for me to find a place to talk with people who share my passion for these films.
Hereā€™s to many more years to come!

Hi amigos,

Congrats to all posters.

And keep up the good work Sebastian.

yeah just saw thisā€¦ congrats

The best page Iā€™ve ever been and worked on. Great shit, hop to be a member for lifetime :slight_smile: Cheers fellow muchachos, strangers, outlaws, indians, amigos, hookers, ladies etc.

Iā€™ve been member of this forum and regular visitor to both database and the forum from the very beginning and itā€™s been awesome to see how quickly this site has become the very best and informative spaghetti western site on the web.

Thanks to all companeros of this site!

Yeah great site and great forum where i can chat with fellow spag fans. Kinda feels like home :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you amigos!

I feel the same way !!! Before I came to the forum I didnā€™t have anybody to share opinions about SW ! Iā€™m very glad I can do it here with so many competent people !!!

Great site, guys! I run another western site, but spaghetti films are really my first love and hope to contribute as much, if not more, here. I was thrilled to find this site!
Kudos to the site owner, mods and contributors. Very grateful for all you do.

So we are little more than 10 years old!

2 Likes