R.I.P. Legends Lost but Remembered

R.I.P Had such a great voice and always remember that line he says in the Fulci zombie film he starred " The boat can leave now tell the crew"

Sad news. Always enjoyed Johnson in his films.

Never heard his name.

R.I.P. RON MOODY.

Distinguished actor, Ron Moody, who played Fagin in the hit film version of ‘Oliver!’, has died aged 91, his family says.

The British character actor was nominated for an Oscar, and won a Golden Globe for his performance in the 1968 Charles Dickens adaptation.

He also appeared in EastEnders as Edwin Caldecott, an old nemesis of Jim Branning, and played wizard Merlin in Disney’s A Kid in King Arthur’s Court.

Moody was born Ronald Moodnick in Tottenham, north London, on 8 January 1924, the son of Jewish immigrants. His father anglicised the family name to Moody several years later.

He had originally planned to be an economist and did not take up acting seriously until his late 20s.

His big break came in the 1960s when he was given the part of Fagin, the leader of a band of juvenile rogues and pickpockets, in ‘Oliver!’, the musical version of Dickens’s Oliver Twist.

“Fate destined me to play Fagin. It was the part of a lifetime,” he said.

The actor first played the part in the stage production of Lionel Bart’s musical in both the West End and on Broadway, before making the movie.

His other films included Murder Most Foul, Legend of the Werewolf and The Spaceman.

R.I.P. RON MOODY.

RIP Sir Christopher Lee. British actor Sir Christopher Lee died in Chelsea, London, England on Sunday June 7th, he was 93. Who doesn’t know Christopher Lee, he was active since the late 1940s and continued until his passing. Lee was best known for his role as Dracula in the 1960s Hammer films but younger audiences know him from Lord of the Rings series. He played Bailey in 1971’s Hannie Caulder, his only Euro-western.

R.I.P. Sir CHRISTOPHER LEE

A ripe old age to pass away…but, boy! This is a real shocker today (no pun intended!)…

Chris. Lee always was - and always will be one of the most distinguished, and honoured actors to ever grace our screens. I feel his passing as deeply as I did when his great friend, Peter Cushing, passed away…

R.I.P. Sir Christopher Lee.

Great actor…R.I.P

Yeah, a legend with awesome 281 acting credits in the imdb. What a career!

Sad to hear about this, he was one of the greats for sure. R.I.P. Mr. Lee

Good innings, 93, but sad news just the same.

RIP

RIP “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes (Virgil Runnels). He was 69.

A terrible loss, one of the most important figures in wrestling history.

An awful day, this, having only heard about Christopher Lee earlier. :frowning:

Sir Christopher Lee was an iconic figure

RIP

Christopher Lee and Ron Moody. Man what a rotten day.
Bless them both for all the pleasure they gave. We will enjoy their work for many years to come.
R.I.P

R.I.P. :frowning:

R.I.P. to both of them,what lives.

Italian sex symbol, Laura Antonelli died of an apparent heart attack, over the weekend at her home in Ladispoli, Italy, a suburb of Rome. She was 73. Laura’s body was discovered this morning by her caretaker. Born Laura Antonaz on November 28, 1941 in Pola, Istria, Italy. She had appeared in commercials and had several uncredited roles before her breakthrough role in Malizia (1973). She went on to appear in a number of erotic and art films. Her only Euro-western film was a Ria, James Garner’s woman in A Man Called Sledge (1971).

Sad news

One of the most beatiful actress of her generation, she was a lovely lady

RIP

RIP James Horner, composer of more than a hundred movie scores including Titanic, Braveheart, Avatar and Aliens. Died in a plane crash. He was 61.

[url]Variety

R.I.P…done some excellent scores.

RIP PATRICK MACNEE…

JUST announced…still trying to get my head around the magnificent ‘John Steed’ dying…

I’ll leave something later…still can’t believe it!!