R.I.P. Legends Lost but Remembered

[quote=“Lindberg, post:40, topic:1512”]One of my little budgies died yesterday :’(

[/quote]
That’s very sad. I hope he goes to budgie heaven.

sorry to hear - always said when a pet leaves this world.

[quote=“Lindberg, post:40, topic:1512”]One of my little budgies died yesterday :’([/quote]oh no!

Sorry to hear Lindberg.

I’m sorry… it looked so cute. :C

I’m so sorry. :’(
I showed my daughter the picture and told her what happend. She wanted to say a few words in remembrance. She said he was a sweet bird who should go straight to budgie heaven and may the leopards in leopard heaven never be able to catch him.

I had one when I was little & a neighbors cat pulled Sylvester on him. A little Pixies in his remembrance, ‘This Budgie’s Gone To Heaven’.
A friend of mine just rescued 4 abandoned bunnies about 4 inches long & they all died yesterday. Sad!
:’( :’( :’(

The gorgeous Farrah Fawcett is gone. RIP to a fellow Texan.

r.i.p farrah. a nasty form of cancer she had ( though none of it is nice). now she is with the angels. :frowning:

In Belgian the 37 years young Yasmine committed suicide

She was left by her partner (another woman, she was lesbian) and depressed
I wasn’t really a fan, but she was one of the most unpretentious and sympathetic Belgian artists
This is an Im Memoriam, just published on You Tube:

R.I.P Micheal Jackson :’( :’( :’( :’(

He died today at the age of 50 by a heart attack :’(.

Just heard it on the news, I really can’t belive it.

Way to young to die.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:52, topic:1512”]Way to young to die.[/quote]you’re never too young to die i’m afraid.

It’s sad - Farrah and Michael both on the same day.

I don’t know if they show these commercials outside the US but Bill Mayes has died

whoa!!! really??? he was all over TV commercials here in the States.

Apparently theres some shady details to his death…

Initial reports are that he OB’d (over bearded). :smiley: Couldn’t resist, although it is very sad. What are these shady dealings Rif?

Possibilities of foul play… but then again it could just be my brother exxagerating…

I read he returned home on a flight that was pretty turbulent some people got hit by falling objects and he was one of them - he laughed it off saying he has a hard head but unsure if that contributed to his death.