R.I.P. Legends Lost but Remembered

Sad news indeed,…R.I.P. Tonino.

Think i’ll watch ‘Day of Anger, The Price of Power and Taste of Killing’ this weekend. The other two spagh’s i really don’t care much for it.

R.I.P. Tonino.

2016 has not been a good year so far. It’s horrible to see that not only two of the giants in this genre have passed, but a vast number of other wonderful artists have also passed.

So… when’s that meteor supposed to hit?

RIP Tonino. A master of the westerns, as well as eurocrime. Vai Gorilla is a great thriller.

Yep R.I.P…Day of Anger is probably my favourite western of his.

Very sad – Roberto Curti in the preface to his Valerii monograph: “Unfortunately Tonino’s health got worse and worse in the last couple of years. I sincerely hope that when this book is out he is still with us and appreciates the result. I hope his pale blue eyes shine when he sees it […]” (p. 6).

Leonard Cohen died last Monday, November 7. He was eighty-two years old.

Thank you!!!

A song that probably touches many other hearts in different ways.
It touched my heart…

Yep. Just put on the only Cohen-album I own, the excellent I’m Your Man … Must have heard that one a billion times by now. RIP.

Won’t pretend to be a fan in a wider sense but hearing of Mr. Cohen’s passing made me think immediately of Waiting For the Miracle as is always the case when I think of Leonard Cohen, which in turn has made me want to watch Natural Born Killers (Stone, 1994) as is always the case when I think of Waiting For the Miracle.

RIP

Totally diff. subject., ‘Last Caress, …but hope your’e feeling better since your ’ Man Fllu’?

Feeling a lot better Toscano, cheers.

So good to hear thta youthat touthtat youogtoo llast A

You don’t seem to feel very well yourself … :wink:

1 Like

R.I.P. Mr. Cohen

I was a fan - sort of - back in the 70s, 80s, and still like some of the older stuff
The last album I bought, was Death of a ladies Man, the album he wrote with Phil Spector. That was still an interesting piece of work, but probably not on the same level as his early albums.

I can’t say I was impressed by his later work, with the exception of a couple of songs like Take this Waltz (based on a poem by Federico Garcia Lorca) and Hallelujah. But he’s of course a legendary singer-songwriter who has influenced all singer-songwriters who came after him

R.I.P. Robert Vaughn.

Looks like 2016 isn’t done with us yet.

Mr Cohen

So long

R.I.P. ROBERT VAUGHAN

Extremely shocked to wake up to this news, this morning.
It was only last night, that I watched ‘The Magnificent Seven’, and commented to my wife that Robert Vaughan was the only member of the seven still alive.

Also, last week, I bought ‘series one’ of ‘The Man From Uncle’, as well as a box-set containing Five Colour ‘Uncle’ movies, starring Vaughan and David McCallum.

R.I.P. Mr. Vaughan…you’ve left some Classics for us all to treasure…‘Bullitt’; ‘The Towering Inferno’; ‘The Bridge at Remagen’…

For a while when I was a kid Robert Vaughan seemed to be always inTV.
One of my favourite interpretations from him was from The bridge at Remagen he was great as the german Major.

RIP

Vaughan just seemed to around for ages, not a bad thing , just a thought. R.I.P.