One Damned Day at Dawn … Django Meets Sartana! / Quel maledetto giorno d’inverno … Django e Sartana … all’ultimo sangue! (Demofilo Fidani, 1970)

one damned day at down i watched this…
the story was weak :-\

When django comes a nice music plays…and i know that this director has used lallo gori’s same musics in some of his films

do u know that which ost has that music ?

Hey, it was better than Django and Sartana are Coming…it’s the End. There was no frog in this one.

One Damned Day at Dawn… Django Meets Sartana is marginally better than Django & Sartana are Coming… It’s the End, imho.

(although, again imo, Dead Men Don’t Make Shadows is marginally better than either of them)

That is the simple truth.

any information about that song? :frowning:

do u know what’s that music on the trailer?

Anybody have a link to the isolated score for this one?

No, i’ve searched before.

Most of the soundtrack (if not all of it) is ripped off from Black Jack if my memory serves me right.

It is a variation on the first theme in Con lui cavalca la morte/Death Rides Along (1967).

Yea, i have that ost.

How many times did Gori use the same theme? I know it was used in Black Jack before this one but I feel like I’ve heard it in another film, as well.

Despite everything it’s my favorite Fidani that I’ve seen out of 4.

Didn’t really rate this film. To me it just felt like a bit of a waste of time with a weak story.

I like it a lot. Very entertaining.

Disregard

Not confused anymore :joy:

New poll, top of the page under the original post. :arrow_up:

Database page need upgrade. @Admin

1 Like

done.
This movie’s page has been updated to the new layout. Please notify us of any corrections that could be necessary. We welcome pictures, reviews, links, facts, trivia, etc.

1 Like

I just watched this one again.
If someone could update the main page: Quel maledetto giorno d’inverno… Django e Sartana …all’ultimo sangue!

At least some of the “filming locations” were set at:
Elios Film Studios
Mazzano Romano

Thanks,

1 Like