Official SWDb Facebook page

THE OFFICIAL SWDB FACEBOOK GROUP URL: discontinued

THE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE: [url]https://www.facebook.com/spaghettiwesterndatabase[/url]

Join, invite your spaghetti-lovin’ friends, spread the word!!! Post on the wall, discuss films, share links, meet new people!

Thanks everyone for joining and inviting more friends! It’s a great community spanning the whole globe!

Great. I just joined and I added you Seb. I am part of another group called Once upon a time in Italy, but the people there are not too knowledgeable about SW’s. They only seem to know Leone.

I have another group called “Lee Van Cleef Deserves a Star on the Hollywood walk of fame”

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4174310938

yeah saw that one. you could post the address to our facebook group in these two other groups’ walls, that would attract people for sure

I’m in :slight_smile:

I’ll join tonight when I can access facebook

Hola, Sebastian!

Great idea for the facebook group. I just joined.
I am a member of several other SW groups on facebook; but, none of them are very interesting. I posted some pictures to one of them and almost no one noticed!
I am sure your group will be much better.

All the best,
Chris

And welcome back Chris :slight_smile:

Back for good this time I hope ?

See you around amigo.

Heh heh heh!

Glad someone noticed I was gone in the first place, amigo!

I plan on sticking around for quite awhile, compadre.

greetings from new york y’all

thanks for joining the group

I am and anyone feel free to add me. Just don’t send me any stupid application invites LOL

I joined as well.

thanks guys. I’m just pushing this because the SWDB group fell behing (180 members) the deuce (280 members or so) and the QTA (beyond 1000)

:slight_smile:

as many of you may have noticed, we’re phasing out the group in favor of a new page:

as a special treat, we’ll be revealing a new exciting SWDb project exclusively on that page, later this month

we have launched the project, have you checked it out yet?

I have to admit I’m still puzzeld about it … :o What’s the difference between the old and the new Page and why it cannot be merged in an easier way :slight_smile:

the old was a group, not a page. and facebook doesn’t allow merging. for the user, it looks very similar, but a page offers lots more oppurtunities for what we really want to do here. so don’t worry, just join the page and pretend nothing ever happened :slight_smile: aside from the cool new project we launched

Don’t worry thanks to reminder No 2 (or 1) I already joined the page. :wink:

hehe there’ll be at least one more for those who haven’t left the old group :stuck_out_tongue:

Done & Done nice job !

it has a new look, powered by dicfish! check it out!