Latest Contributions

it’s an antiquated expression, but not wrong.

Site looks great! Cheers

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:1459, topic:555”]I like it too. I discoved a movie I had never ever heard of (or forgotton that I ever did):

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Verflucht,_dies_Amerika

Unfortunately, it’s rubbish, according to a (German language) article I found on the Net:

http://www.zeit.de/1973/45/Arbeitslos-im-Wilden-Westen

By the way, is ‘dies’ in the title correct? I would have expected ‘dieses’ (or am I misreading it completely?)[/quote]

I have never seen it.
It is a direct sequel of Jaider, der einsame JĂ€ger, which was shot in the style of a SW, and which brought the director some fame.

It got here and there some good reviews too. It seems to be an anti-western. And the title are the last words of the dying protagonists.

I’m intrigued

Me too!

I think I’ll go looking for this title, it’s an interesting title, and also an interesting idea

I am making slow progress adding links to Amazon.it, exchanging the one or other DVD cover for a better picture, and filling in some missing ones.

In the meantime I have locked the SWDB for registration and I am hunting down spam

Also trying to revive the community page.

and guys, any ideas for the christmas guide?

[url]http://img262.imageshack.us/i/fistfulthewholestoryban.png/[/url]

You can read every f*** detail about Sergio first symphony here:

do you mean FUCKING? :wink:

Great!

haha “Great!” says the Austrian guy, who knows very well that “Fucking” is a town in Austria and an English verb :wink:

I heard about that once, don’t remember exactly when and where, but thought it was a joke
Is it really called Fucking?

I wrote this f*** (details) because writing the article was very hard work, constantly checking and double-checking those details.
I’m sure there are still mistakes in it, but like I said in the first paragraph, it’s awfully difficult to distinguish fact and fiction in this aspect.

What should a man do without You Tube?
Here we go:

Back to the article:

There are still a few troubles regarding names:

The name Gian Maria VolontĂ© appears in red, although he has a page and I tried to make a link by copying the name from there (it’s written, for some reason, Gian maria volontĂ©)

Carlo Simi appears in red in the text (no link), but in blue in the bar under the article (Category:Carlo Simi)

I’m afraid these are problems I can’t solve

I’ll see to that in the future all essential contributors to this movie get their own page (still a few things to do)

those red link problems occur throught the SWDB and when i find some free time i will investigate. in some cases these are bugs related to case-sensitivity (though no idea why some words are suddenly in small letters)

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:1472, topic:555”]I heard about that once, don’t remember exactly when and where, but thought it was a joke
Is it really called Fucking?[/quote]

But it is pronounced like “Fooking”

short “oo”, yes
 the “ing” is just a comon southern german and austrian ending for place names, a germanic word origin to my knowledge. other examples would be Dingolfing (home of a huge BMW plant) or Parsing (a town close to Munich).

Great article!

Thanks

Still one article to come on Fistful, Leone & Eastwood

Stay tuned

There should maybe a direct link added from Part 2 back to Part 1. Even if most will have no problems going back to part 1. Or finding it.