Kit & Co. - Peter Henkel (1971)

Seens to be a south africa production, I think. Henkel made “3 bullets for a long”, “They call me Lucky”… This may be the 3rd western.
Somebody knows more ? ???
regards

Don’t you mean Scotty & Co.? Kit & Co is an East German western starring Dean Reed.

Yes, maybe I´m little confused :-[, but it´s a Peter Henkel movie! Do you know something else?
thanks ;D

Haven’t seen it, so I can’t confirm if it’s a western. I’ve only seen 3 bullets for a long gun and its sequel They call me Lucky, which isn’t even on imdb.

Hello Bad Lieutenant
I came across on Westerns…All’Italiana issue 70, on Patrick Mynhardt euro westerns filmography, shows
1961 – The Hellions
1967 – The Jackals
1970 – 3 Bullets for a Long Gun
1979 – Scotts & Co.
It’s a western surely :wink:

How was 3 Bullets for a Long Gun?

[quote=“Raph_Alv, post:5, topic:921”]Hello Bad Lieutenant
I came across on Westerns…All’Italiana issue 70, on Patrick Mynhardt euro westerns filmography, shows
1961 – The Hellions
1967 – The Jackals
1970 – 3 Bullets for a Long Gun
1979 – Scotts & Co.
It’s a western surely ;)[/quote]
Apparently it’s a western, yes. But of those movies only The Hellions can be qualified as a eurowestern, being a UK coproduction. I’ve just added that movie to the database.

Here’s what I wrote about it a year ago.

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:11, topic:462”]I’ve seen both Three Bullets for a Long Gun and They Call Me Lucky, which is the sequel to Three Bullets for a Long Gun, recently. They’re both by director Peter Henkel and both have the character Lucky, who is portrayed by Keith van der Wat, who acts like a third rate Eli Wallach. They are spaghettiwesterns in style and they borrow heavily from their Italian counterparts. Especially The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is ripped off. The South-African settings work pretty well. Better than the actors, anyway. It’s pretty laughable when you hear Mexican characters with South-African accents. The tone of both movies is pretty uneven, but overall slightly comedic. All in all, I think they’re nice efforts by Henkel and co. and interesting for spaghettiwestern lovers, but definitely not for the average popcorn muncher. Not much quality or originalty going on here.
Here are the credits for They Call Me Lucky, which is not listed on IMDB.
Cast: Keith G. Van der Wat, Cathy Usher, Trevor Edwards, Andrew Roberts, Tullio Moneta, Johann Du Plooy, Dianne Ridler, Shirley Cilliers, Zara Marshall, Eric Horvitch, Noleen Post, Maurizio Viviani, Marie De Gaye, José De Sousa, Philip Van Der Byl

Three Bullets for a Long Gun

They Call Me Lucky[/quote]

Hello
Bad Lieutenant many thanks for your support!
Nice to see a new SW kind on the database… hum interesting Al Mullock is on it!

Maybe Tom Betts have more information about it, he manages the Westerns All’Italiana Zine, and this information was there…
kind regards