[info] How to add/suggest a film

The SWDB is of course a work in progress. While we certainly don’t want every european film in there, we surely want every Italian western or Eurowestern and there are many cases where a film might not yet be included.

You can just suggest films by posting them somewhere here in the forum or telling the Deputy Sheriffs, or you can just add them to the database yourself (you need to have an account in the SWDB)

HOW TO ADD A FILM TO THE DATABASE:

1. make sure through searching that the film really isn’t in the database yet, try alternative titles, different spelling, or ask an editor/Deputy

2. make sure you use the original title as specified in the imdb.com, copy the title

3. paste the title exactly into the search bar on the left at the Main Page and hit “go”

4. it will tell you that the term you searched for doesn’t exist yet: “No page with this exact title exists, trying full text search.”

5. Click on the red and underlined “create this page” link and you’ll be given a new page with a blank article.

6. just fill in your information, whatever it is, and then click preview and/or save

INFO:

• you can’t break anything, don’t be afraid just to play around and try out
  • don’t post copyrighted information
  • familiarize yourself with the buttons and how they work
  • have fun, be creative :wink:

What must i do after point 6,to send the article ???

that’s it

@ LankyFellow

See it’s working now
I suppose this Fritz Walter was the famous football player, one of the players of the team that beat the Magnificent Magyars in '54
My father often spoke about this game, about how big the upset was that Germany beat the Hungarians

Great cinema, by the way

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:4, topic:39”]@ LankyFellow

See it’s working now
I suppose this Fritz Walter was the famous football player, one of the players of the team that beat the Magnificent Magyars in '54
My father often spoke about this game, about how big the upset was that Germany beat the Hungarians

Great cinema, by the way[/quote]

Right,Scherps :slight_smile:
In this team were 5 players from the 1.FC Kaiserslautern,also his brother Ottmar Walter

I’m a little confused, but that square with a poster in, how do I add info to it?

can u link to an example? i’m not sure what you’re talking about

I just figured it out so there’s no problems. :slight_smile:

Don’t know if this is the right place but…

Should we add Kirk Douglas’s Scalawag?

It is an Italian/Yugoslavian/USA production. Mostly a piratemovie but set in the west. co stars George Eastman.