I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Well, from what I could see, it was still in print, just only available from places that don’t ship overseas. I saw the UK listing but it was just too high for me and they don’t ship to the US either. That cinecity listing is nice to see however, thanks! I think I’ll wait though

Think twice…waiting sometimes doesn’t always bring results…it can also bring nothing…

Just bought these.

I just bought these DVDs…

I thought In A Valley of Violence was very good.

Hi Django810! Loving your enthusiasm for purchasing westerns, but I’m going to ask you to restrict your entries in this thread strictly to your spaghetti western purchases only. We still want to hear about your non-spag purchases too, be they westerns or any other genre, but they belong in the “I Just Bought… (Non-SW Shopping Diary)” thread, which can be found HERE.

Cheers fella!

sorry thanks for the info.

1 Like

No worries whatsoever mate, thanks for your understanding. :slight_smile:

That Dutch release of God Forgives… I Don’t is worth every penny in my opinion. Great looking print and one of the best spaghetti westerns.

I just got this one, too, but I was a little bit concerned when I noticed a lot of scratches on the disc. It plays without any problems but I wonder what happened to it. I bought it brand new from Wild East themselves.

Indeed! It made me toss my Televista copy out the window like a grenade.

…or a stick of dynamite.

Well, from everyone’s recommendation, I went ahead and sprung on a copy of God Forgives. $30 for a DVD is a bit much but this is a top 20 that I’ve still not seen. Not holding my breath for a blu ray, but I’d probably get that too if it appeared out of nowhere :smirk:

Just received my Wild East One Silver Dollar/Adios Gringo DVD. Great to finally own these films.

That DVD is worth the $30 you paid in my opinion. It’ll be one of your treasures. I must have paid over £20 for mine

How’s the quality on Johnny Yuma? Is it better than the Wild East and Mill Creek versions?

Hard not to be better since the WE version looks more like a VHS rip to my eyes than a DVD. I don’t think it was from a VHS though, but they (WE) might have just put a recording from German TV on the disc.

1 Like

I’ll be able to tell all at the end of the month since it’s a pre-order (I should’ve mentioned) :slight_smile:. I hope it’s worth the wait!

Wow, really? In that case I’m glad I missed out on the one on eBay a few months back.

Colosseo makes very decent releases so I’m sure it’s worth it. It’s also on my wish list :slight_smile:

Unholy Four dispatched, but I just got the DVD which hasn’t arrived yet

1 Like