I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

well these two certainly are worth the update :wink:

[quote=“Sebastian, post:2601, topic:69”]well these two certainly are worth the update ;)[/quote]Yep, and the prices weren’t bad.

Just won this on ebay. Finally!

Watched Bullets Don’t Argue -

Took me a bit time to get the last one on ebay.

The road to alamo is the next one:)

1 Like

Reminds me I still have a few gaps in the rainbow myself, so congrats on completing it!

Thanks! Too bad that the series wont be continued:(

Nobody got any spaghetti westerns for Christmas at all ?

Well I didn’t either :slight_smile: But managed to pick up Cemetery Without Crosses from Arrow’s (still-going) Holiday sale:

I got the Requiescant Blu-ray as I’d hoped, but that was that on the spag front.

Received no dvds for Christmas, which is fine as films which I do not like would have been purchased.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: I just bought… ( none SW shopping diary)

Got a couple of Kino Lorber blu-rays turned up today from amazon.com:

Bad Man’s River
Captain Apache

Still need a player that can play them though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No great rush for a player for those titles some may say :smile:

Honestly I can barely remember the two movies, been some years since I watched them :slight_smile: But my collection is being flooded with region A-titles at the moment so will have to get one soon unless I just want them to look pretty sitting on the shelf :slight_smile:

Sure you will get a player sometime this year :smile:

Get Mean blu-ray release from Blue Underground turned up today :v:

1 Like

Just found the 2-D DVD version of Comin’ At Ya in my mail box.

Got Koch Media’s release of Blindman today. Looking forward to seeing this one. Could be a contender for my Top 20.

I need another look at Blindman because, when I finally saw it (I can’t remember why, but it was one of the last movies on the SWDB big 50 I caught; in fact to this day I still haven’t seen Johnny Hamlet, but I digress), I didn’t especially rate it.

Blindman is one of those few sw’s that I have really changed my opinion about after seeing it few times. Didn’t really like it one the first time but now it would be in my top20.

I bought the “Spaghetti Western 4 Movie Marathon” pack sold exclusively through VCI entertainment’s website. It contains “Minnesota Clay,” “A Bullet for Sandoval,” “Find a Place to Die” and “Today We Kill . . . Tomorrow We Die!”

I have never bought from them before, but I emailed them before buying after hearing mixed reviews bout their releases and asked if the same discs were used for the set–the answer was yes. Picture quality was fine on the movies, but nothing great. Better than most budget backs though, and 3 of the movies were anamorphic widescreen. “Find a Place to Die” was letterboxed widescreen. I recommend the set to anyone who doesn’t have the films.