I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

The other release I don’t have is their second one, Eugene de Sade …

I’ve seen Eugene de Sade and Ben and Charlie several times on Ebay, not sure if they’ve had international shipping or not.

The only WE spaghetti titles I don’t have are Beyond the Law/The Grand Duel and Matalo!

I saw in local 2nd hand store btl/gd for 30€ few days ago. I did not pick it as have surely grand duel as blue undeground release and very likely btl in cheap boxset…

I have more than 9 missing if count all WE releases, that was just for spags…

Got the old German Megamax release of Payment in Blood and the Australian DVD of Red Blood, Yellow Gold, because I’m missing several Wild East releases.

I have both as aussie releases. Payment in blood still unseen but I enjoyed greatly of RBYG…It does not start too well but improves quickly, last 30 mins particularly great stuff

What’s quality like on the Aussie releases?

I have not checked yet payment in blood(walking dead disc in player and too lazy to switch now) but quality of red blood is well enough for me. I did not remember it irrated me one bit and I am quite picky on technical things.

I’ll post screenshots of Red Blood, Yellow Gold when I get my copy.

red blood

That looks really nice for a dvd release. Gonna pick up a copy on Friday.

Looks serviceable, especially for the decent price.

payment in blood

That’s probably better than the German disc, which also cuts between English, German and French.

Just got Die grosse Bud Spencer and Die grosse Terence Hill blu-ray boxes containing among other films, the spaghetti westerns Buddy Goes West and both Nobody-films:

Got my django box today…not checked movies yet, just enjoying cd…

most of tracks are pure bliss to ears and SOUL

:smiley:

The old Koch Django box?

Yup, thats one one. Tried to get it from ebay at least 2 times before but did get outbid. And when was available at “reasonable” buy now price sellers did not ship outside germany.

Not a fan of that cover.

I reversed mine as soon as I got it.