I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Haha. Yes indeed it is. It is a nice little mini-edition of Für ein paar Leichen mehr that is included.

Django Kill… If You Live, Shoot (BU BluRay)
10.000 More Ways to Die (Mill Creek 12 Movie set)

Oh yeah and a moving box filled with spaghettis: 34 Wild East releases, a couple of handfulls of Koch Medias including the Django box + a couple of handfull of German hartboxes + some misc others :slight_smile:

I just want to add that the weaker “German print” Blu-Rays are still pretty good. Some contrast issues (I have no idea why they didn’t fix these) but I think you might be pleased with them.
All the Way Boys has the long HD version only in German language without any subs so might be useless if you don’t know German. And as I mentioned the Hippopotamus disc has the slightly longer version only in SD (and might not have been in English).

The only disc you should probably stay away from is the Trinity sequel. It even has parts of it certainly upscaled from SD sources. The only positive thing (and the reason why I have the disc) is the fact that it is the longer German version of the movie which I think (it has been discussed somewhere here before but I can’t remember for sure) was previously only available on an old bonus DVD that came with some Spencer/Hill DVD box. Oh and no English options of course.

The Spencer/Hill discs from other companies are shit though (FUUUUUUCK) so avoid them. :wink:

[quote=“Søren, post:2522, topic:69”]Django Kill… If You Live, Shoot (BU BluRay)
10.000 More Ways to Die (Mill Creek 12 Movie set)

Oh yeah and a moving box filled with spaghettis: 34 Wild East releases, a couple of handfulls of Koch Medias including the Django box + a couple of handfull of German hartboxes + some misc others :)[/quote]

Bloody Nora, that must set you back, but sounds well worth it :).

@ Sundance: Thanks for the comprehensive ‘walkthrough’ :slight_smile: Very much appreciated! Glad that the 3L BluRays aren’t all that bad :slight_smile: Yep noticed that Trinity sequel didn’t get that all a great receiving. There is a second 3L Spencer/Hill-box with the two Trinity-movies in them and I probably will pick that up at some point (when it’s cheaper) after all but it’s clear that its appeal has been weakened somewhat. Generally I think I do have to be more on my toes when getting these releases that I would have liked.

@Farmer_J: Yep nothing is free :slight_smile: I am only glad that I relatively ‘easy’ have been able to pick up most of what I sold myself 2-3 years ago. Would have hated to buy from 20 individual sellers (postage!) when all can be had at once :slight_smile:

Why did you sell 2 /3 years ago then ?..I forgot :slight_smile:

A momentary lapse of reason :slight_smile:

I had tired of the genre somewhat at the time and decided to sell out. A bad decision of course. Should have kept it all and waited for better days… Well I’m more or less back in business now.

How did you manage to find that? :o

I’ve got the French DVD of El Puro (El Puro, la rançon est à toi) and I’m looking forward to watch it! I see it also as a French refresher course. :smiley:

The French DVD has only VHS quality. It might be worse than the acceptable VHS version we all have.

Well, somebody was willing to sell and I was willing to buy :slight_smile: Nothing magical, really. Made roughly the same trade a couple of years ago just the other way around. Not buying my own dvds back though, but it feels that way :slight_smile: Actually I have more Wild East-releases now that I ever had before, but missing a couple I used to have including that elusive Fistful of Trailers.

Yeah, I do believe seeing your listing of a ton of DVD’s a while back, would have gone and bought them as I was just beginning to collect back then but I didn’t have the money on hand ::slight_smile: Always tried to find good lots of DVD’s so I could get a section of my collection completed in short order but I could never find any! I’m pretty confident in what I’ve got anyways, have put it together piece by piece over the past few years and don’t really need the Spaghetti infusion much any more.

Yes you are doing well :slight_smile:

Could you provide me the English version, please?

Just got this from amazon.de
I had the first box but didn’t remember these sets are so plain without any artwork. Well, at least the films should look good.

One turned up today:

Run Man Run (Koch Media)

Am rewatching The Big Gundown with my daughter so have to make sure that the ‘sequel’ is in place :slight_smile:

I just ordered the fairly new Day of Anger blu-ray by Arrow from ebay.

I got Day of Anger from estocks but it turned out to be the Japanese Blu-ray I got in the mail

Got two more for my resurrected Wild East-collection:

Boot Hill
Kill and Pray

Only missing the two first WE-releases now.

Your doing well :slight_smile: