I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Killer kid, kill and pray, stranger returns, scalps and sugar colt. All german releases.

1. ::slight_smile:

Shango( koch media)

::slight_smile: 8)

A reason to live, a reason to die.(already have scandinavian disc of this and I don`t even like movie except ending but had to pick WE dvd for 5€).

Just ordered:

WE’s Wild and Dirty/Chaco double along with Arrow’s Day of Anger dropped in!

Where did you get that? I didn’t think it was out for another two weeks?

I supported the Kickstarter ;D

3 weeks without chopping so grabbed today “vendetta at dawn” from ebay.de… ;D

Have to let django italo collection go for someone else(at ebay uk) offered already quite a lot which obviously was not enough…

:wink: 8)

[quote=“last.caress, post:2361, topic:69”]Just Pre-Ordered:

[/quote]

I cancelled my pre-order (Amazon were frantically trying to charge me for this almost six weeks ago, f*cking morons), so I ordered it in the usual fashion today, on its day of release.

YES! Just arrived.

I’ve gone with the alternate sleeve. Far preferable, methinks.

Definitely, the other is terrible. “Crown” in that is 12logo. Mine was shipped last week from amazon.uk, arrives likely next week.

Got WE’s Fort Yuma Gold and Koch’s The Mercenary dvd a few days ago!

[quote=“last.caress, post:2450, topic:69”]YES! Just arrived.

I’ve gone with the alternate sleeve. Far preferable, methinks.[/quote]Ah, good to know there’s an alternate artwork. Much better looking.

I have same releases. Not watched FYG yet but was bit disappointed with film mercenary(technically dvd is great). It was good but my expectations
were higher.

I will hold of ordering Sonora yet and wait till more wild coyote discs are released then get them on May@d&t shop.

Matalo! (1970), DVD by SchröderMedia

Uno dopo l’altro aka Day After Tomorrow (1968), DVD by Colosseo Film

Sabata (1969), Mediabook, BR + DVD + Bonus Disc by Explosive Media

Wild East’s If You Meet Sartana Pray For Your Death ;D ;D.

Nice…Did you get it from ebay.uk? There has been nice selection of WE rarities past months but seller shipped to UK only.

Yeah. I won it for 29 pounds. Some other seller had Fort Yuma Gold and Arizona Colt, but this is one I’d been wanting for a long, long time, and I’m so chuffed I got it for a decent price.

Decent price indeed. Only other time I have ever seen it was in ebay.com for ~160€.

Day of anger ( wild east). As already have japanese bluray ::), arrow video blu has been shipped from amazon, WE disc completes trio.

:wink: