I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

[quote=“gringo_bastardo, post:2380, topic:69”]Arriva Sabata/Sabata the killer ( x-rated kult dvd) and Fort yuma gold ( wild east )

8)[/quote]

Where did you get that copy of Fort Yuma Gold?

At local 2nd hand store for 3€, mint condition. I already had thai version.

:o whoa, that’s a ridiculous amount of luck

I guess so, 1st time I ever saw wild east disc there :smiley:

I wonder what value that has in trading area…

Django-prepare a coffin(arrow) and long ride from hell( wild east)

LRFH was from same store as fort yuma, 12€. I dunno how valuable those OOP wild east discs are but pretty sure this was good deal.

Well, I know if you found any more from the few WE discs I still need, I’d pay well :stuck_out_tongue:

What titles you are looking for? I need to start visiting that 2nd hand store more often in case someone is getting rid of his collection. Seller(s?) got next to nothing from those discs so my bet is they don`t follow international forums or ebay.

Well, I just posted a list of the OOP WE dvd’s in the Trading Post that I need, but if the place has a good genre film selection then I can pm you with a more varied list!

Got the WE release of Day of Anger, £16 at UK Amazon. Saw a copy at eBay go for £51 at the same time.

Nice work ;).

Just picked up the soundtracks to Vai Gorilla, Manaos, and the dvds of The Last Grenade (Alex Cord fan, me ;D), Provincia Violenta, and American Pop.

Hate thy neighbor( koch media ) and Have a Good Funeral, My Friend… Sartana Will Pay (x-rated).

:o

Long days of vengeance( x-rated kult). This was on quite expensive side…

:wink:

[quote=“gringo_bastardo, post:2392, topic:69”]Long days of vengeance( x-rated kult). This was on quite expensive side…

;)[/quote]

Have been looking for this one for some time. Where did you get it?

From ebay.de, there is some of those OOP x-rated kult titles. Usually when/if they are available sellers will not ship abroad but this time there some do international shippings. Just searched by german title(from German DVDs with English audio or subtitles section)

for example fighting fist of shanghai joe http://www.ebay.de/itm/Knochenbrecher-im-Wilden-Westen-1972-Klaus-Kinski-Grose-Hardbox-MEGARAR-OOP-/251811185268?pt=DE_DVDs&hash=item3aa11dc274

Lucky you!

Gotta admit I have been lucky when it comes to rare titles(that x-rated+ WE fort yuma gold and long ride from hell and only Long days of vengeance was relatively expensive) in past few weeks.

Some more luck would be welcome because I have not come across “dead men ride”, that`s the one I want most.

::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Its lowered in price on Amazon de for around 35 euros, from 50.

I ended up getting the Japanese Happinet release

Was kind of glad as didn’t like the film very much when I watched it, kind of average to poor

The Japan version has apparently inferior picture to German version, and has a green line showing on the right hand side of the screen right the way through the movie

But glad I didn’t shell out for the German version as don’t think I will watch it very much TBH

Ordered the German FIVE MAN ARMY :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info. That sounds fair price, I paid little more for “long days of vengeance”…

Got yesterday from amazon.jp “price of power”.

:slight_smile: