I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

Just ordered:

New DVD:

New Blu-Ray:

New Blu-Ray:

New DVD:

Just ordered:

Oh my, how much did that Eastwood set put you back?

It had been up around the £50-something mark for a long time which I thought was a bit much for a bunch of fairly old titles, especially since I already owned the DVD version of the same set, and I already had High Plains Drifter and Two Mules For Sister Sara on blu-ray. It eventualy dropped to £43 but I still felt that was pushing it so I left it on my wish list but paid it little attention until a week or so ago when I noticed it had dropped to £30 (not sure how long it had been at that price, can’t have been that long though). But for £30*, I’m in.

*Google reliably informs me that that’s $45.46 USD by today’s exchange rate.

Damn, that’s pretty good, I’d buy it for that price if I had the money!

That Clint Eastwood set showed up today, and the Two Mules For Sister Sara and High Plains Drifter discs were exactly the same as my standalone Two Mules (bare bones: No extras) and my rather hilariously-titled “40th Anniversary Edition” HPD (extras include: A trailer! And f*ck-all else!).

Just ordered:

Jail Bait and Bride of the Monster - both ordered yesterday from an Amazon Marketplace outfit called Hallmark Products UK - arrived this morning, less than 24 hours later. And the products themselves? 29p each. TWENTY-NINE PENCE each! Brand new! I know it’s just a couple of crappy old Ed Wood features but, still.

Just ordered:

New blu-ray (replacing an older blu-ray release):

This year:

The Titfield Thunderbolt [Blu-ray] - Zavvi.com (GBP 6.79)
The Housemaid [Blu-ray] (KOFA 001) - plainarchive.com (USD 39.50)
Vincent Price in Six Gothic Tales by Edgar Allan Poe - Zavvi.es (EUR 64.86)

Amazon.es (EUR 123.32)

Gift from Camera Obscura for a small favour

kupujemprodajem.com (RSD 1600)

Eurekavideo.co.uk (GBP 17.99), Zavvi.es (EUR 16.89)

Zavvi.com (GBP 15.98)

Amazon.co.uk (GBP 19.05)
The War Trilogy - Amazon.co.uk (GBP 26.61)

Great selection. You have a good taste. And this reminded me to get that Wake in Fright bd.

I am very, very jealous that you have the Eric Rohmer set. It looks superb.

Me too, I didn’t knew such a set existed let alone Rohmer made so many movies. :smiley: Seen only handful but I liked them.

e-bluray.com.pl (PLN 104.40)

Zavvi.com (GBP 7.64)

kupujemprodajem.com (RSD 2500)

Blu-ray upgrade:

Just ordered:

Live DVD of a gig the wife and I went to last year.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That Adam Ant DVD arrived already. Superb!

New DVD:

New Blu-ray: