Get Mean (Ferdinando Baldi, 1975)

No different to Franco Cleef’s prices and cheaper than Naushad’s.

Oh, but Naushad’s are pressed discs not dvdrs… And if you’re patient they CAN be had for roughly that amount.

If it is a ‘Tony Anthony-approved’ release it might be worth the trouble though. Eventhough it’s a dvdr… Hell, a signed by Tony-edition would be cool too :slight_smile:

True (but if you buy direct from Franco Cleef you get them cheaper), but I just get all my Franco Cleef dvd rs in trades so they cost me next to nothing.

What is this?? I mean, can you tell us more about what we are looking at when we go to that website? Can you give us any information on print sources and how the supplementary material was put together? I have no problem with talent created DVD-R and the price isn’t an issue, the issue is just who’s doing this and in what capacity?

Someone on this site mentioned there would possibly be an official release of all Stranger movies though?

Maybe worth waiting for?

Btw, tell Tony his cult SWs are really awesome

Hope he’s doing fine these days

Cheers

He seemed to be very much enjoying a few cigarettes in a fairly recent interview I viewed.

Were it can be seen?

Probably not many places.

I have an SPO Japanese disc called ‘The Reward Disc’ which has around a 15 minute interview with Anthony who speaks about the Stranger films, in particular The Stranger In Japan.
Anthony makes me laugh in the interview.

He’s a punk, I love the guy.

Sorry - I don’t check these boards that often, so let me clarify. I am the Presenter of Get Mean-- Tony told me to take that title when we produced the film–thought it was better than Executive Producer. Technology gave me the ability to make a DVD of it from the original. We are in current negotiations for an expanded release as well as new distribution. I have relayed your messages to Tony and he is amazed and pleased. Enjoy…

[quote=“Lindberg, post:9, topic:1356”]Someone on this site mentioned there would possibly be an official release of all Stranger movies though?

Maybe worth waiting for?[/quote]

It was me.
The guys putting this out are with Mr. Anthony.
It is official.

The dvd is a great looking widescreen print.

Why is he all the sudden releasing all his movies? I;m not complaining, I’m just curious.

For the cash…

I have a DVD-R of this film and the runtime is 84 (?) mins. Can someone tell me if my version is cut. Does this new version have a longer runtime?

ENNIO is right.

Tony has gotten screwed over time and time again by piraters and people who have claimed to have the rights to his films for years.
All that money is rightfully his.
It’s only fair that he has them officially released.

Forgive me my ignorance but are we talking a box set of the Stranger movies. I will buy them.

That is one of the plans as well but we don’t know if it’s in the cards yet.

What is for sure is that “Comin’ At Ya!” will be getting a theatrical re-release.

Well, if it ever comes around to needing a petition, figuratively speaking, put me down for a yes. 100%!

I noticed you said theatrical. Does this mean we will get the chance to watch it big screen at our local cinema?..PLEASE!!! :wink: :wink: