DVDs for Sale

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum initially so I figured I’d post it in the correct one. My apologies!

I hate to do this, but it’s time to sell some stuff… PLEASE READ: Most DVDs are used but in like new condition. Most DVDs are playable in the USA. The Triple X DVDs are region free (with English audio or subtitle options,) the Global/Southern DVD most likely won’t play in the USA unless you have a multi region player. I prefer buyers in the USA due to outrageous shipping rates these days. Overseas buyers, you will be charged the exact shipping cost (which will probably be expensive.) I haven’t sold anything on the forum here, but you can check my ebay feedback — id is nep215.

If you buy it all, I’ll do $500 + free shipping (that’s over a $150 savings.)

I accept Paypal only.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Ace High (Paramount) $5
Addios Gringo (Triple X) $12
Arizona Colt Returns (Global) $15
Bad Man’s River (Geneon) $1
Bastards Go and Kill Chaco (Global) $15
Ben and Charlie (Triple X) $12
Boot Hill (Westlake) $2
A Bullet for Sandoval (905) $2
Captain Apache (Geneon) $2
Day of Vengeance (Triple X) $12
Dead Aim (Miracle) $2
Dead Men Don’t Make Shadows (Global) $15
Death Rides a Horse (Digiview) $2
Django (Blue Underground) $5
Django Kill (Blue Underground) $5
Django The Last Killer / Hate They Neighbor (Wild East) $10
Django Kills Silently / Django’s Cut Price Corpses (Timeless) $5
Django and Sartana’s Showdown in the West / A Man Called Django (Timeless) $5
Django Collection (A Man Called Django, Django the Runner, Hanging for Django, Django: A Bullet for You, Return of Django, Pistol for Django) (TGG Direct) $5
Duck You Sucker (2 DVD - MGM) $8
Fistful of Dollars (MGM) $3
The Five Man Army (Triple X) $12
For a Few Dollars More (MGM) $3
Fort Yuma Gold (Triple X) $12
God’s Gun / Kid Vengeance (Digiview) $1
God’s Gun / A Town Called Hell (Eastwest) $1
The Good, the Bad, the Ugly (MGM) $3
The Great Silence (Fantoma) $5
A Gun For Ringo (Triple X) $12
Gunslinger Western Collection (If you Meet Sartana Pray for Your Death, Run Man Run, The Strangers Gundown, I Am Sartana Trade Your Guns for a Coffin, Blindman, Keoma, The Four of the Apocalypse, And God Said to Cain, The Fighting Fist of Shanghai Joe, White Comanche) (Allegro) $5
Have a Nice Funeral (Geneon) $2
The Hills Run Red (MGM) $5
Kill Them All and Come Back Alone (Triple X) $12
A Man Called Sledge (Paramount) $5
Massacre at Fort Holman / McClintock (Eastwest) $1
The Man From Oklahoma (Dorado) $8
A Minute to Pray, a Second to Die (MGM) $5
Navajo Joe (MGM) $5
One More to Hell (Global) $15
Once Upon a Time in Italy (A Bullet for the General, Companeros, Four of the Apocalypse, Keoma, Texas Addio) $45
Once Upon a Time in the West (2 DVD - Paramount) $5
Once Upon a Time in the West… There was a Man Called Invincible (Southern) $15
One Silver Dollar (Triple X) $12
Pancho Villa (Geneon) $2
The Price of Power (Triple X) $12
Renegade Gun (905) $2
Revenge of Sartana (Global) $15
Ringo Kill (Global) $15
Ringo the Lone Rider (Global) $15
Revenge of Ringo (Triple X) $12
The Sabata Trilogy (Sabata, Adios Sabata, Return of Sabata) (MGM) $25
Samurai (Miracle) $1
Some Dollars for Django (Triple X) $12
Spaghetti Western Bible Vol. 1 (Tedeum, Revenge of Trinity, Viva Django, Blackie the Pirate, Bulldozer, Kid Stuff, Diamond Peddlers, Jesse/Lester, Trinity and Bambino, Trinity Goes East) (Video Asia) $8
Sartana - The Complete Saga (Blood at Sundown, If you Meet Sartana Pray for your Death, Have a Good Funeral My Friend Sartana Will Pay, Sartana Angel of Death, Light the Fuse Sartana is Coming, Price of Death, Sartana in the Valley of Death, Django and Sartana’s Showdown in the West, Django vs. Sartana) (Video Asia) $8
Spaghetti Westerns (The Grand Duel, This Man Can’t Die, It can be Done Amigo, Minnesota Clay, Johnny Yuma, Any Gun Can Play, Death Rides a Horse, The Hellbenders, White Comanche) (St. Clair Vision) $5
Spaghetti Westerns 20 movie (Apache Blood, Between God the Devil and a Winchester, Beyond the Law, China 9 Liberty 37, Death Rides A Horse, The Fighting Fists of Shanghai Joe, Find a Place to Die, Fistful of Lead, God’s Gun, Grand Duel, Gunfight at Red Sands, It Can Be Done Amigo, Johnny Yuma, Man from Nowhere, Minnesota Clay, Sundance and the Kid, This Man Can’t Die, Trinity and Sartana, Twice a Judas, White Comanche) (Mill Creek) $5
The Stranger’s Gundown (VCI) $15
Trinity Collection (They Call Me Trinity, Trinity is Still My Name, Boot Hill) (Direct Source) $3
Yankee (Franco Cleef) $15
Wanted (Triple X) $12
Western Pack (Some Dollars For Django, Massacre Time, Holy Water Joe, Buffalo Bill Hero of the West, Little Rita, Light the Fuse Sartana is Coming, Santana Killed Them All, Dig your Grave Sabata is Coming) (Echo Bridge) $5
White Fang to the Rescue (Digiview) $1
Wild West Shootout (Blood City, And God Said to Cain, The Ruthless Four, Border Shootout) $2

Can you update what is still available?

Ok hijacking this topic. Below is a glimpse at some titles I am parting with, those interested please drop me a line. The more you take, the cheaper it will be. Some are Region 1, the rest is Region 2

I’m selling this. It is the Hong Kong version of the film with Chinese language and English subtitles.

I’ll also trade if you have something I want. :slight_smile:

Also selling

• Blue Underground: Django (edition with short film The Last Pistolero)
  • Blue Underground: Django Kill
  • Blue Underground: The Fifth Cord

I guess I’ll also hijack this thread as it is probably better to have one selling thread instead of 500.

So I bought quite a few IW-titles in the last 2-3 years and need a bit of space. Not sure what I’ll do with the more rare stuff and the Koch-Media-boxsets yet, but here’s a bunch of DVDs I’d like to sell in one package for 175€ (plus shipping; although you may also pick them up in Berlin :slight_smile: ). It’s really all of them together (or at least a big amount of them!) for now, I find it too tiring to run to the post office for every single DVD.

I found the pricing a bit difficult, so I just counter-checked it with prices online (not just based on overpriced ghost-prices, but also on the prices the DVDs were actually sold for) and always picked the average to cheapest without shipping fee…I think that is quite fair.
DVDs are on the photos; only DVDs (only “Pistoleros” has an additional BR). I always go for the uncut version if published (note: “Black Jack” (Auf die Knie…) is the older version, the one with the restaured ending was not released yet). Keep in mind those are german DVDs and not all of them have the english dub. Oh, and “Halleluja Companeros” = “Arizona Colt”…but hey, just check the alternative titles on wiki or this website. :slight_smile:
Feel free to ask anything!

@Mods If my post doesn’t belong here please let me know and I’ll remove it. Sorry for the photo-spamming, I thought it’d be nice to see the covers properly; can also change it to just the side of the Covers if you prefer.

1 Like

I think this is a fair price

Glad to hear, thanks for the feedback.
I felt it to be a decent middle ground; still acceptable for me and still cheaper for a buyer than buying each individual film with shipping fees each time.
Almost all films here were bought with the help of the reviews/rankings/board/links of the SWDB by the way, that is why it is a collection of nice stuff. :sunny:

I have the following package to sell or trade