[DVD] Latest and Upcoming Releases

Looks like Raro, will be releasing “A Hanging For Django” on DVD and BR!

http://rarovideousa.com/filter/future-releases/Hanging-for-Django-directed-by-Sergio-Garrone

Never knew about that title to the film before.

Same here. Sure enough it’s on the database though.

Shout! Factory are releasing July 9

Movies 4 You: Spaghetti Westerns
A PISTOL FOR RINGO
THE RETURN OF RINGO
RINGO: FACE OF REVENGE
SHOOT, GRINGO…SHOOT!

Movies 4 You: MORE Spaghetti Westerns
BLOOD FOR A SILVER DOLLAR (One Silver Dollar)
10,000 DOLLARS FOR A MASSACRE
7 DOLLARS ON RED
A BULLET FOR A STRANGER (They Call Him Cemetery)

[quote=“Rutledal, post:1067, topic:43”]Blood at Sundown (Steffen’s first leading part) is getting a Japanese release (http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00B7R0CGM/ref=pe_2192_44653692_snp_dt1)

Fingers crossed for an English friendly disc.[/quote]

Anyone hear anything about this?

Do you think They Call Him Cemetery will be restored, or the same Franco Cleef print?

Edit:
Ah, I just remembered, the “In The Tradition Of…” box set is by Timeless Media, which is a partner/subsidiary of Shout. Guess the films will be the same on these as it is on that set. :stuck_out_tongue:

Will definitely be grabbing the 2nd one for One Silver Dollar and They Call Him Cemetery. Already have the other 6 on dvd.

Hopefully they’ll come with nice releases, like the previous 2 Django double features.

Those Shout factory discs sound good. I already have all the movies in various incarnations, but I don’t mind getting it again since 1. Shout! is a decent company 2. I happen to like all those movies 3. Region 1!!!

And hopefully they do not find a way to precariously connect the films with Django Unchained lol.

LOL!

Whatever it takes to get them out ;D

Hey, any news as to the Sartana Box Set? It was supposed to be available for preorder this month, right? Anyone know of a day when?

Edit: Ah, apologies if this should have been posted in the Wild East thread

[quote=“Jonny Powers, post:1090, topic:43”]Hey, any news as to the Sartana Box Set? It was supposed to be available for preorder this month, right? Anyone know of a day when?

Edit: Ah, apologies if this should have been posted in the Wild East thread[/quote]

Yeah it is supposed to go up for pre-order this month but it is rapidly approaching the end of the month so who knows. I actually e-mailed Wild East about a week ago asking if they had any indication as to when the pre-orders would go up but haven’t heard back from them yet. Very much looking forward to this set!

[quote=“RamonRed, post:1081, topic:43”]Looks like Raro, will be releasing “A Hanging For Django” on DVD and BR!

http://rarovideousa.com/filter/future-releases/Hanging-for-Django-directed-by-Sergio-Garrone[/quote]

I really like this one. Hopefully Raro will keep putting out SW’s.

I emailed too, no reply. :-\

Yeah I hope we are not looking at a delay but as long as it is coming I’m happy :slight_smile:

Well, my preordered copy of The Grand Duel came in, watching now. Quality is pretty good, but the disk is rather light in the way of content. Couple of commentaries, trailer, and a trailer reel of English language trailers of BU’s releases. My only issue, and this might be a big issue for some of you, is that there’s no Italian language option or English subtitles.
Also got my Wild East Death Rides a Horse disk in too, gonna make this a Lee Van Cleef double feature night :slight_smile:

I CAPOLAVORI DELLO SPAGHETTI WESTERN

Format / Formato: 2 DVD + BOOK NEW / DOPPIO DVD + LIBRO NUOVO

AVAILABLE EARLY JUNE / DISPONIBILE INIZIO GIUGNO

Description / Descrizione:

Etichetta: Mustang Entertainment | Codice: PSD5177 | 8033650556674

Audio: Italiano

Area 2

Pal

Formato: Box 4 DVD

Roy Colt e Winchester Jack
Video: 16/9 1.85:1
Audio : Italiano Dolby Digital 2.0
Sottotitoli: Italiano per non udenti
Extra: Era mio padre, interviste a Lamberto Bava e Roger A. Fratter. Trailer e galleria foto.

Keoma
Video: 16/9 2.35:1
Audio: Italiano Dolby Digital 2.0
Extra: Faccia a faccia: interviste a Franco Nero e Enzo G. Castellari, la leggenda di Keoma: interviste a Enzo G. Castellari, Luigi Montefiori, Wolfango Soldati, Massimo Vanni, Orso Maria Guerrini. Trailer e galleria foto.

Vamos a matar companeros
Audio: Italiano Dolby Digital 2.0
Extra: Hasta la victoria siempre!: interviste a Tomas Milian, Franco Nero, Nori Corbucci. Trailer, galleria fotografica

Se sei vivo spara
Audio: Inglese Dolby Digital 2.0 - Italiano Dolby Digital 2.0 - Italiano Dolby Digital 5.1
Extra: “Un western al bisturi” interviste a Giulio Questi, Tomas Milian. Commento audio di Giulio Questi, trailer e galleria foto.

This I would kill to see… with English subtitles!

Have to say the extras for all these films seem interesting. Also curious about the accompanying book.

Do any of our German friends know anything about this release?
http://www.ebay.de/itm/ITALO-WESTERN-COLLECTION-Halleluja-LOCH-IN-DER-STIRN-Ein-Dollar-3-DVD-Box-Neu-/230992138137?pt=DE_DVDs&hash=item35c8344f99

Not German, but I did do some research on this as it looked interesting. What I found out is that there are only German audio with no options and A Stranger in Town is the heavily cut version.