[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases 📀

I’ve never heard of the company before; does anyone know if they’re reliable in terms of PQ?

Thanks for the heads up Rutledal. Whats the deal with all the Navajo Joe releases? There are already region 1,2 and 3 DVDs for it.

[quote=“Anthony Thorne, post:1337, topic:660”]On the Arrow USA thread over at CriterionForum.org, someone posted info (taken either from Blu-Ray.com or Arrow’s Facebook page, where Arrow have been giving feedback) stating that in July Arrow would be releasing “a Eurohorror, a Eurocrime and a spaghetti western”, all yet unannounced but set to be revealed in a few weeks time. Either way, we should have another very nice Arrow spaghetti restoration on the way fairly soon.[/quote]That’s a shame, can’t stand the company myself.

Wild Coyote is a sub label from Bruckner’s Explosive Media. They will release lesser known Spags without extras and in a normal keep case box. Picture quality will most likely be on the same level as Koch releases.

They already have released Matalo! and Dynamite Joe, but without any English options.

Is Arrow not good? I dont think I have any of their DVDs yet.

Probably best to take them on a case-by-case basis; however, their BD of Day of Anger, from all the reviews, seems to look very good

Thanks. Will get that one for sure. How awesome is Wild Coyote?! Maybe we should start offering German lessons here at SWDB :wink:

yea the day of anger looks really great

German Blu Ray with English language out end of the month.

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Mannaja/BluRay

Arrow just announced Cemetery Without Crosses on blu-ray for a July release in the UK, US details are not confirmed yet.

Lovely, and I heard they might be releasing a eurocrime film too in the future.

Absolutely fantastic news!

Awesome! With that there’s only 3 more films in the Top 20 that need an official US release! :smiley: This is, of course, counting WE’s DRaH and not counting Return of Ringo in the Timeless Best Of… set or the TGG Direct The Mercenary/God’s Gun double. Hopefully the rest of the list gets a quality release ;D

Awesome! :slight_smile:

Pre-order link; Arrow Films UK - Cult, Classic & Horror Movies

OH MY GOD

I’ve been busy recently, so I’ve only just seen this: incredible news for such an essential film for the genre. The Blu-ray.com specs:
• Brand new 2K restoration of the film from original film elements
• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentations
• Original Italian and English soundtracks in uncompressed PCM mono audio
• Newly translated English subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
•Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for the English soundtrack
• Remembering Sergio - an all-new interview with star and director Robert Hossein, filmed exclusively for this release
• French television news report on the film’s making, containing interviews with Hossein, and actors Michèle Mercier and Serge Marquand
• Archive interview with Hossein
• Trailers
• Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by James Flames
• Illustrated collector’s booklet containing new writing by Ginette Vincendeau and Rob Young

Great news on Cemetery, a kind soul gave me video tape of it back around 2001… loved it but haven’t watched it since, so, it will be great to see in this format.

Updated the page

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Une_corde,_un_colt/BluRay

I saw the post from AngelFace first and thought they were releasing They Call him Cemetery on blu ray :P. That is good news though…