10,000 Dollars for a Massacre / 10.000 dollari per un massacro (Romolo Guerrieri, 1967)

well finally! after a long wait i got my mitts on this one and cemetary without crosses,the funny thing is i was expecting cemetary to be the better film because its in the top 20,but this one was far better imo,somehow this one reminded me of johnny hamlet .anyway opinions vary but this film needs more reconition.so far ive yet to see a bad spag starring mr. garko.

is this the one on the kotch boxset?

ill have to check, but i think mine is a franco cleef thingamajig

Hmmm…ever seen Bad Man’s River? :smiley:

BAD MAN’S RIVER is a bad film!

Well…i didn’t want to be the one that said it…but yeah, definitely a LOW point in Garko’s otherwise fine career!

Well, I tend to upset some people most of the time, but that’s life I suppose!
Hope you are well SILVER!

;D Claudio had so beautiful eyes… I can understand him using to much mascara. That’s because you must look his eyes… :stuck_out_tongue: He knew what he had to do… ;D

1 Like

Have to agree totally here! Yes the mascara is heavy but it does accentuate those extraordinary eyes! Makes them seem almost cat-like :wink:

1 Like

Oh… what if he and his brother played together in a spaghetti? :-*
(They played in a crime, Svegliati e uccidi, but in SWs not…)

Oh. Two men like them… :wink: They should have played brothers of course. Two mexican bandits, haunted by some evil bounty hunters… (Klaus Kinski, for example) :stuck_out_tongue: and fightin’ side by side. Of course the film should have a great and bloody climax… (heroes dying, bad guys too…)

[quote=“Sean Mallory, post:16, topic:116”]Oh… what if he and his brother played together in a spaghetti? :-*
(They played in a crime, Svegliati e uccidi, but in SWs not…)

Oh. Two men like them… :wink: They should have played brothers of course. Two mexican bandits, haunted by some evil bounty hunters… (Klaus Kinski, for example) :stuck_out_tongue: and fightin’ side by side. Of course the film should have a great and bloody climax… (heroes dying, bad guys too…)[/quote]

Ah yes…i have the crime film you mention (in English language as “Wake Up And Kill”). It would have been nice to see the two of them in a western together tho…even better as brothers. Perhaps on opposite sides of the law? Now that would have been something to see :wink:

Yes, when they were opposite sides of the law… that would drive to a very sad ending. :cry: (Killing each other) But I can’t imagine any of them as a lawman… ;D

LOL…neither can i really. But if you want to see Camaso at his non SW evil best, try to track down a film called “Night Of Hate”. He’s great in that one, and incidentally goes up against good guy Tomas Milian :wink:

Mmm… Claudio vs. Tomas? Who should I want to win? ;D

So Tomas had played with GMV (not once) and with Claudio too.

But I would look that SW with the brothers. Ok, perhaps they should have a conflict… over a girl of something like this… and a big showdown at the end.

And I know if LotR were filmed in the 1960’s, who would be play the sons of the Steward.

[quote=“Sean Mallory, post:20, topic:116”]Mmm… Claudio vs. Tomas? Who should I want to win? ;D

So Tomas had played with GMV (not once) and with Claudio too.

But I would look that SW with the brothers. Ok, perhaps they should have a conflict… over a girl of something like this… and a big showdown at the end.

And I know if LotR were filmed in the 1960’s, who would be play the sons of the Steward.[/quote]

LOL…well, it’s not hard to guess who won since Claudio is the main villain ;D

And again…it’s a damn shame they never did appear in an SW together…especially as feuding brothers!

Can’t comment on LOTR! Never seen any of them :stuck_out_tongue:

Poor Claudio. He ever played bad guys? :cry: He was so handsome… :wink:

I can imagine the grand duel between GMV and Claudio. Morricone music… close-ups… (so we can melt from their beautiful eyes) and then… shots… :cry:

[quote=“Sean Mallory, post:22, topic:116”]Poor Claudio. He ever played bad guys? :cry: He was so handsome… :wink:

I can imagine the grand duel between GMV and Claudio. Morricone music… close-ups… (so we can melt from their beautiful eyes) and then… shots… :'([/quote]

Well, i think he was a bad guy in everything i’ve seen him in!

And hey, that’s a duel, and close ups i’d like to see for sure. Hmmm…i actually think i’d be rooting for Claudio…how about you? ;D

GMV would shoot Claudio, if he’s the good guy.
If he’s not good… hm…

[quote=“Sean Mallory, post:24, topic:116”]GMV would shoot Claudio, if he’s the good guy.
If he’s not good… hm…[/quote]

Hmmm…i think the bad guy should win occasionally :wink: ;D

Than Claudio shoots GMV? :cry:

Or: GMV shoots Claudio, and then runs to his side. But he has force enough to shot him too. And they die in each other’s arms.

I’m very sentimental. ;D